All of our trips include pick up at your accommodation and a return transfer should you want, some people like to walk back, or stay in town after a cruise. We can accommodate to drop you off at a jetty near the night market or your preferred destination. An English-speaking staff will see you off at the boat departure point, where you can pay the final balance and confirm your transfer back to the hotel. If your trip includes a guide they will meet you at your hotel. Our boat departure point is Xiengthong Temple steps at the tip of the peninsular. Times can vary, you are able to go at your own pace, and due to the heat, sometimes return earlier, thus times can be different than stated below.
BB01 Temples, Bears, and Waterfall
- Visit the 200 year old Long Khoune Temple
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Luang Prabang while climbing the stairs to the Chompet Temple
- Cruise the Mekong downstream to Ban Thin Som
- Explore the jungle of the Kuangsi Waterfall and swim in the natural pools
- Visit the Bear Rescue Area
- Visit Butterfly Gardens (optional extra cost for entrance fee)